Sat, Sep 19|
Six Eagles Haven
Walking to Connect Labyrinth Walk
A labyrinth walk that supports your deepest intentions for yourself and the world to come true.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM MDT
Six Eagles Haven, 50158 Eagles Way, Mesa, CO 81643, USA
About the Event
This event is a fundraiser for the Legacy Labyrinth Project, a Colorado nonprofit organization committed to building and connecting labyrinths to form a global network dedicated to peace and healing in the world. The project builds labyrinths in undeveloped countries to physically help people connect to their personal wholeness and to others around the world. For more information, please visit: www.legacylabyrinthproject.org.
This event is super exciting for us because we’re co-hosting with Maribeth Flanagan, Board Member for the Legacy Labyrinth Project. And.....our Tree of Life Labyrinth is scheduled to be an official Legacy Labyrinth!
Here are some specifics for the event:
- The event is a 6-hour labyrinth walk and will be held from 12:00 - 6:00 pm. Each walker is committed to walking for an hour in the labyrinth. You don’t have to stay the entire time, only the time you’re walking, visiting or enjoying refreshments. You’re also welcome to stay and hike our trails.
- Each Walker secures 10 (or more) financial pledges from Sponsors to support the Walker’s intentions.
- Walkers commit to walking the labyrinth one time with a personal intention while holding intentions for their Sponsors and also a global intention. After registering, we will send you a “How To Set a Personal Intention” form, a Pledge Form and an event brochure.
- Walkers who raise at least $200 in pledges will receive a beautiful, custom, blown glass pendant with materials from each of the Legacy Labyrinths around the world.
- You can arrive and walk whenever it’s convenient for you that day.
- A light lunch & refreshments will be provided!
If you’re interested, please RSVP so we can send important information to support you.
Please bring your Pledge Sheet and your pledges with you on the day of the event. Please be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Our Labryinth is a little hilly and rocky!
We hope to see you on the 19th!
Allison Field, PCC, ELI-MP
Director & Event Creator