World Labyrinth Day Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
WHAT IS THE BIG CONNECTION?
The Big Connection is the first ever global humanity research experiment utilizing the labyrinth.
What happens when people all around the world walk a labyrinth at the same time with the same intention?
On World Labyrinth Day, May 1, everyone around the world is invited to participate in an official research experiment for all of us to interconnect throughout the globe, receiving and sharing the wisdom of that experience. Please register, today!
This research project is conducted by The Legacy Labyrinth Project and Dr. Jocelyn McGee, researcher, Garland School of Social Work, Baylor University, in partnership with The Labyrinth Society and Veriditas.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Every labyrinth lover, owner, walker, finger labyrinth walker and people new to the labyrinth, in as many countries around the globe as possible is invited to participate.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
It is free to participate, and the results will be for all of us to share. Snacks and refreshments will be provided from 12-4 pm.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE RESEARCH?
1. Click the REGISTER HERE button on this page to register as a participant of The Big Connection. You can walk any labyrinth you want on World Labyrinth Day to participate in research project.
2. We will send everyone who registers the same "intention" to walk with. We will be asking you to write and send us your experience on the labyrinth while walking with the intention. We will be asking you to do a post-assessment survey, too.
3. We will be asking participants if they would like to participate in a focus group and/or interview after World Labyrinth Day.
WHAT ABOUT COVID?
The sponsors of World Labyrinth Day this year will be providing a video of how to walk a labyrinth safely during the pandemic. Please do not walk in groups on a labyrinth unless you have viewed and followed the advice on that video and/or you follow the CDC or other government guidelines for social distancing and mandatory mask wearing.
If you’d like to make it a weekend visit at Six Eagles Haven, home of the Tree of Life Labyrinth and #6 of the Legacy Labyrinth Project Labyrinths, we’d love to see you! We’re offering a special World Labyrinth Day weekend rate of $149! Includes Friday – Sunday with all meals included. If you’d just like one night, you can stay for the special rate of $75! Please check out Tickets as the rooms are limited.
We hope that you can join us!
If you have any questions at all before the weekend, please reach out! My number is 214-415-4447. Text and FB Messenger work great!
- World Labyrinth Day$0$00$0
- Spirituality Room - 6/1$75$750$0
- Wealth Room 6/1$75$750$0
- Wisdom Room - 6/1$75$750$0
- Eagles Room - Weekend only$222$2220$0
- Spirituality Room - Weekend$149$1490$0
- Wealth Room - Weekend$149$1490$0
- Wisdom Room - Weekend$149$1490$0